[News] Jason Chan Touched by "Flower Buying Fate" with Linda Chung

0 comments

TVB's 'best deal' Jason Chan possesses good looks, has a foreign educational background and a fluent English speaker. He's any girl's deal man. He is currently one of the rising Siu Sangs in TVB and takes on his first lead role in new series Missing You. In the series, he plays a lovable social worker and often helps the people around him.

Jason expressed before he started filming this series, he was very nervous: "Actually I started feeling very nervous a few days before the first day of shooting. I was really afraid I wouldn't be able to handle it and won't do well. However, the majority of the time while I was filming, I didn't think too much!"

When speaking of the interesting things that happened during filming, Jason frankly expressed he clicked well with his co-star Linda Chung. One time he and Linda were chatting about their small collaboration back when he first debuted. He said: "Back then I was still studying in the TVB Artistes Training class, and collaborated with her in one series. That time I just had a small role of the person selling flowers and she was my customer. That scene was just a short 1-2 minutes, I had to think about it for a really long time before I could remember, but I really felt touched that she (Linda) still remembers after so long."

But when speaking of touching moments, Jason said this year he is really thankful of all the opportunities TVB gave him. He said: "This year I had two series and I have hosting jobs. Really thank TVB. (Will you find a girlfriend to share the happiness?) Nope. If I get busier later, then I definitely won't have time to date. I rather just focus on my career."

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net

Thoughts:  Aw, I am also touched by Linda for remembering the small event :)  Does anybody know the series Jason is referring too?  Haha I would like to screencap that!

For fans who're currently watching "Missing You" right now, what do you guys think of Jason's acting so far?    I really hope that he managed to transfer that offscreen sunshine personality of his onto the screen :)

0 comments: